Turns out, this good-looking drink is good-tasting too.
Here's what you need to make on 12oz latte, just for you:
- 1 egg white or chick pea water (use pasteurized egg whites to be on the safe side!)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tsp Big Heart Tea Co. Matcha
- 1/2 cup milk of your choosing (we used whole milk)
- 1 tbsp hot water
Step 1: Stretch out your forearms and whisk, baby.
- After you separate the egg whites whisk vigorously for about 5 minutes
Step 2: More whisking.
- Combine 1 teaspoon matcha with 1 tablespoon hot water and whisk until matcha is fully dissolved. Slowly add maple syrup.
Step 3: Shake up a latte.
- In a separate cup, combine 1 tsp matcha with 1/2 cup milk with ice. Shake it or stir it up.
Step 4: Whisk the matcha dream cloud.
- Slowly whisk in matcha and maple syrup mixture in with the egg whites. Whisk for 2 more minutes or until you have soft, peaky clouds of green heaven.
Step 5: Top off your latte.
- Dollop that matcha dream cloud to top off your latte.