We might be tea hermits, but we've def seen these Dalgona coffee drinks around the internet. Like here, here, and here. Well, guess what, we made it too, only with our super amazing matcha, directly sourced from Hattori.
Turns out, this good-looking drink is good-tasting too.
Here's what you need to make on 12oz latte, just for you:
- 1 egg white or chick pea water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tsp Big Heart Tea Co. Hattori Matcha
- 1/2 cup milk of your choosing (we used whole milk)
- 1 tbsp hot water
Step 1: Stretch out your forearms and whisk, baby.
- After you separate the egg whites whisk vigorously for about 5 minutes
Step 2: More whisking.
- Combine 1 teaspoon matcha with 1 tablespoon hot water and whisk until matcha is fully dissolved. Slowly add maple syrup.
Step 3: Shake up a latte.
- In a separate cup, combine 1 tsp matcha with 1/2 cup milk with ice. Shake it or stir it up.
Step 4: Whisk the matcha dream cloud.
- Slowly whisk in matcha and maple syrup mixture in with the egg whites. Whisk for 2 more minutes or until you have soft, peaky clouds of green heaven.
Step 5: Top off your latte.
- Dollop matcha dream cloud to top off your matcha latte.